S&S D --BROKEN SOSTENUTO STIRRUP

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 27 May 1997 19:11:46 -0400 (EDT)

Horace;
  I use CA primarily for two things.  1. Those times when the repair needs to
be immediate as in "you have eleven minutes to pull the last  12 unisons out
and repair that bass hammer that broke at the head"  2. I have found CA
almost indespensible for quick fabriaction of one-time jigs and have quite a
collection of one-timers that I should throw away. :-).
  Other than those uses I really don't use CA all that much.  Ed certainly
will never be able to retire from my purchases anyway.....   It is nice to
have available and in some cases is a viable alternative to more traditional
methods.
Jim Bryant (FL)