Gracie Wagoner for Sec/Treas.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 28 May 1997 10:02:44 -0400 (EDT)

Gracie Wagoner, of the Siouxland Chapter, in the great Central West Region,
has announced her desire to seek the office of Secretary/Treasurer of the
Piano Technicians Guild.

In a letter sent to PTG Council Delegates, Chapter Presidents, the PTG Board,
and other friends, she says:  " I believe that the skills necessary for the
person who holds the office of Secretary/Treasurer are: honesty, accuracy,
attention to detail, ability to communicate, professionalism, and the ability
to work with other elected officers, the staff, and with the members at
large. I believe I posses these skills along with a disire to do the job."

Gracie has been a RPT with the PTG since 1979.  She served on the PTG Board
as  CWR Vice President from 1986- 89, and has served on numerous PTG
committees, including Nominating, Member's Rights and Chapter Services. She
is currently the President of her chapter, is the CWR representative of the
Chapter Services Committee, and is Chairman of the Central West Regional
Conference Committee, which has been responsible for developed this
committee. Last year she lost her bid to become Vice President of the PTG by
a very slim margin.

"I believe very strongly in the mission, objectives and principles of PTG,
and have tried to serve PTG to the best of my ability over the years. I would
consider it an honor to serve as your Secretary/Treasurer"  Gracie L.
Wagoner, RPT.

Please lend your support and vote for Gracie L. Wagoner for
Secretary/Treasurer of the PTG.

Wim Blees RPT
St. Louis