Others can speak too.

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 28 May 1997 11:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list --

I sent the following at 7 a.m. this morning, and someone informs me that at
11:30 a.m. it still hasn't appeared, so I should send it again. Please
pardon me if you get it twice.

Chaos seems to be in the eye of the beholder, in this case. I have no sense
of it on the list, beyond what is healthy.  Civility, Mr. Sadler?

Your signature line describes our frequent contributors quite well, IMHO,
and we don't pay them, either.

>Guys ......is it really necessary to respond to every fricken
>subject/question on this list.....do you not agree with any of the
>thought....this has become total choas...don't you think?????????
>
>Finally, don't you have some pianos to work on???????
>

>"...knowlege and understanding are great tools when combined with skill
>which comes only through experience."
>
>William Sadler
>Shop Manager - Metro Piano Gallery
>Head Piano Technician

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing
about."   -- Ashleigh Brilliant