disenchantment

Frank Weston waco@ari.net
Wed, 28 May 1997 16:26:04 -0400

rmartin21@juno.com wrote:

> Hi List
> I veiw and read the list daily and thoroughly enjoy it . Apparently there
> are some who are disenchanted with the way the service is being used.  I
> can't see for the life of me why anyone would vent their anger in print
> on the list. however, should i ever become disenchanted i would simply
> get myself off the list rather that throw a wet blanket on something
> everyone else seems to be enjoying. To the rest of you...keep up the good
> work and have a nice day!

Nothing wrong with being disenchanted and saying so, no more than there
is
with excessive posting.  Personally, I get irked at failure to use the
shift
key.

Filtering excessive verbage is the price we must pay for knowledge.  If
you
can filter the verbage, you can filter the complaints.

Frank Weston