Others can speak too!

Thu, 29 May 1997 07:35:42 -0700

Paul,

Eh Mann weiss was Leben sei, ist das Leben halb vorbei.

HG.

<excerpt>List,

I set to myself the task of considering certain recent utterances of a

member of this Association, one whom I no less respect for his spirit.

Gothe has said=96=20

<center>"Verstandige Leute kannst du irren sehn In Sachen namlich,=20

die sie nicht verstehn."=20

Understanding people you may see erring=96in those things,=20

to wit, which they do not understand.

</center>

<center>

Paul and Sherri Graeber

pgraeber@1connect.com

San Jose, California

"Verstandige Leute kannst du irren sehn In Sachen namlich,=20

die sie nicht verstehn."=20

Understanding people you may see erring=96in those things,=20

to wit, which they do not understand.

The ones who have no talent, insight, or imagination,=20

Always end up in charge of those who do.=20

Complex problems have simple, easy-to-understand wrong answers.

</center></excerpt><<<<<<<<

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627

Stanford University		fax: 415/725-9942