Apprentice possible??

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 18:42:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Lance Lafargue wrote:
> I THOUGHT that if I compensated him some I could keep both of us happier
> and keep him with me longer, getting more work out the door and I would be
> more free to spend time on doing mailings, advertising, etc., etc.,
> expanding my business locally.

Lance:

Just a personal observation here. I don't know how much you make on an
hourly basis as a piano technician, but if I read your post correctly,
you're intending to pay someone to do piano-work for you so that you
will have more time to stuff, stamp and address envelopes? It seems to
me like you've got that backwards. Hire someone to stuff the envelopes
for you so that you can do MORE (not less) piano-work. That's where the
bucks are. There's not much money or glory in being a RES, a Registered
Envelope Stuffer!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net