Water Based Lacquer+

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:49:43 -0500

Dear Stan,
I have used the Famowood brand of WB lacquer.  In my opinion it was not
outstanding, just average for water base.  So far the best I have found is
Amity brand.  I am trying out Hydrocote Resistane currently.  This product
is not specifically lacquer however.  I use water borne on all the piano
benches I build.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day"