Dense felt

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 12:02:00 -0800

Robert B Edwardsen wrote:

> Roger:
>         What was the supply tip from Stan?   I missed it somehow.
>
> At 05:48 PM 10/25/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hi Stan,
> >         Thanks for the tip,your right on the money, a mining supply co.
> >stocks it here in 3/8 and 1/2". I owe a beer next time in Winnipeg.
> >Thanks once again.
> >Roger
> >

> Rob Edwardsen, RPT
> 21 Courtenay Circle
> Pittsford, NY 14534-2101
> 716-586-1360
> edwardsn@rpa.net
Hi Robert,
           Stan found a some at an industrial supply co. We have a
mining supply co. that orders it in by the square yard for making flange
gaskets, availiable in 3/8" and 1/2" thickness I'll let you know about
the quality when I recieve the order. Just a thought, I don't know the
price forgot to ask.
Regards Roger.