Listserv meeting-Providence?

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:56:55 EDT

<< Would it be possible for all of us to get together at the convention to see
each other face to face?  I sometimes picture a bunch of people rolling around
on the carpet trying to pull each others eyes out!  Heh Heh Heh..  I thought
it would be a good idea to get together for a "chin wag" (like our British
friend calls it) over a drink.
 Lance Lafargue, RPT
 New Orleans Chapter >>

In a cyber fist fight, no one really gets hurt.  If the "Equaholics" meet
those with "Hysterical Temperaments" for a drink and have a few too many, no
telling what might happen.

Bill