Vellum hinges

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 02:30:09 -0500

I have heard them referred to as parchment hinges.  As to what grade of
parchment, I don't know....  The college degree is called a "sheepskin"
and the dictionary  says it is also from a goat.   Our three goats pricked
up their ears on that one.... or at least until the next time I look them
in the eye.