Stability

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 00:33:54 -0500

----------
> From: Don <drose@dlcwest.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Stability
> Date: Saturday, April 11, 1998 9:59 PM
>
> Hi all,
>
> We have many variables to deal with. The some of the areas of concern
are:

Tighten Plate Screws.
	Until then none of the conditions below apply......
and that might not solve it. (ill fitted pin block )  (See Susan Kline"s
"World Class Junk" Piano Technician's Journal) (Also using warped plates,
Try to prove that one)  I guess that comes under "Quality of instrument"
mentioned below..rm