hard pounding

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:52:45 -0600

> Sorry for this "shameless promotion." When I studied the field of
>hammer techniques, I also realized that the differences in pianos, require
>different techniques. So, I named the book that I wrote which describes
>over twenty techniques--DIFFERENT STROKES. I have copies for sale. If you
>are interested, please contact me.
>
> Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta

Well, here is a "shameless endorsement!"

I purchased this book and give it my highest praises.  One technique in
particular has drastically improved and sped up my tunings.  I am still
fairly new so I found this book extremely helpful.  I then showed it to a 25
year tech and he even got a little out of it too.   What's more amazing is
he had no negative criticism of it!  And we all know how more than one tuner
in a room means a debate is about to begin.

Glenn.