Providence lodging

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 08:59:51 -0400

Six days ago a post appeared on this list, stating that the Holiday Inn
was located at 21 Atlas Street and was 2.4 miles from the convention
center.  No doubt there is a Holiday Inn there, but the PTG convention
information (start at www.ptg.org and click on Convention) gives the
Holiday Inn address as 21 Atwells Avenue, which Streetfinder shows to be
about .3 mile away.  I think these may be two different Holiday Inns.

I am still interested in sharing a room with another male nonsmoker at
either the Atwells Avenue Holiday Inn or the Westin Hotel, preferably
Monday through Saturday since I need to be at the council meeting.  If
you are interested you can send me a private post.  Thank you.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA