1998 ?

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:12:45 EDT

Hi Y'all;
  Now that the Eagle has been fed and contained for another year, hopefully,
it would be helpful for each of us to sit down and think about our businesses.

a. Have you gotten over your disquiet of paying too much tax?  If not, have
you taken steps to legally reduce your tax burden next year ?
Why Not ?

b. Are you happy with the gross/net income from your business this year?  If
not,
have you given thought as to the changes you might need to make so that you
will be happier next year?

c. Are you happy with the way your customer base is building and the areas it
is building in?  If not, are you considering the things you need to do for
desired changes?

d. Are you satisfied with the amounts you are setting aside for your
retirement?
Have you taken full advantage of the new Roth IRA?, the old IRA?, your Keogh
plan?, etc.?

e. Do you have excess income that you can use to work as hard for you as you
work for it? (stock market/mutual funds, etc.) If you don't see a. thru d.
above.

 I know that none of the list subscribers needs reminding of these things but
even those with the best intentions tend to put it off until it makes sense to
wait till the first of the year, next year, which might be what happened last
year concerning this year.

 We all must be careful not to get so involved in running our business that we
fail to take care of our business.

Just a little friendly nag. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)