SAT offset question

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:13:12 -0600

List SAT users,
	Am trying (not hard enough) to store an offset to an existing page, so
that it's there always. Like, when I turn the thing off, and back on,
later, y'know? I've accomplished the task for short term, but don't seem to
have it locked-in for long term. Funny, that's just opposite of my personal
charter membership in the short-term-memory-loss-club situation! %^)>

	Uh, is it just too late on a Monday for me to read the book correctly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Guy

On the other hand, you've got different fingers.