save our forests!

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:27:22 -0400

Good point Don,
So then it comes down to: How hard do you hit it?
I give the string a light tap with the 'driving unit' at 45 degrees(+/-)
and 1/8"+ or so beyond the bridge pin.
A secondary fall of the hammer/percussive devise under
its own weight insures no further persuasions are necessary.

And when I'm really aggitated  . . .

I have not seen the for need this treatment more than once in a few years.
Although rental piano seem to disqualify my assessment.
Jon Page