Funny Tuner Stories

dpitsch dpitsch@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 00:24:50 -0600

Then there was the piano teacher who called me out to check the tuning of
another technician in the area.  She started playing perfect fifths, C/G
D/A E/B F/C (By then I guessed what was going to happen) G/D A/E she said
all those sound fine.  Then she played B/F and said the piano needed to be
tuned better.  I very bluntly informed her that she had no business calling
herself a piano teacher, and that the last tuner did a fine job!