TP coils

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:42:45 -0400

I recently had a grand in which had this wire protrusion through most
of the piano. Very sloppy looking. I was able to clean it up with a
Dremel Tool and grinding bit and only nabbed a few coils, oops - pow !

The job looked decent following this, along with compressing the coils
and tuning, tuning, tuning.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)