voicing Steinway L

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:41:47 -0600

Michael,
1)Is Palida the stone-like material used to rub rust off with?  I'm not
familiar with the name.
2)How deep is deep on the needling?  Where?  Can't I ruin the hammer if
done wrong?  I never deep needle, but have read some on it.  I go about
1/4". How does it make the hammer louder?
3)I did most of your other suggestions and will try the ones I didn't.
Thanks for your help..
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.