Harmony of the universe

Tue, 03 Feb 1998 21:00:16 -0800

Kirsi & Jim,

This idea has been around for years. While I was at Baldwin I used to get letters and
"Technical Papers" on the subject every few months from some organization in Europe --
Italy, I think, but I'm not certain -- that wanted me (Baldwin) to lead the piano industry
by having all of our pianos tuned to A+432 when they left the factory. It was going to do
wonders for Baldwin and the world. Needless to say....

Del

PS. Come to think of it, maybe that's what's wrong with the world today.