SAT II for sale - last chance

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 22:04:57 -0700

Sanderson is getting ready to ship the new SAT III.  I ordered one and since
I bought my model 2 so recently, they'll buy it back from me.

This unit has all available optional memory installed.  I know my price is
high but the unit is basically brand new and the price I am asking is the
same thing I can get from the factory for the upgrade.  $1350.00 including
48 states shipping.  This represents about a $200 savings off of a new unit.

This is a good deal for someone considering a new one.

This is NOT a good deal for someone shopping for an older unit.

Private e-mail only please.

Glenn.