1/2 cent difference on unison

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 03 Feb 1998 22:18:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Keith:

Actually, it would take a 3.1 cent error for the examinee to score a 79%,
which of course would be failure on the A440 pitch portion of the PTG
tuning test. a 3 cent error would barely pass at 80%.

So, Bill would have been more correct if he had stated 3/4 bps as passing.
But, I guess I'm just being pickey. He probably meant a 1 cent error instead
of a 1 cps error.

Jim Coleman, Sr.