Warped keys

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 00:40:55 -0500

The keys are tilted, big time.  If I just sanded to cure the rubbing I
would still have the capstans pointing at 11:00 and the keytops at 1:00.
The good news is that this piano is here in the school of music so I don't
have to worry about charging and guarantees.  I am going to try warping
first and if it doesn't take I will go nuclear.

Thanks to everyone who wrote.  I really enjoy being able to draw on so much
experience.

chris