Piano Technicians Guild A440 Resolution

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 23:49:09 -0600 (CST)

Bill Bright's, RPT, post:
>   Thank you so much for getting and posting this information, Keith.

You're welcome.

>There
>are two things which I immediately notice.  The first is that there is no
>tolerance, and we all can agree that there always must be a tolerance when
>there is a given standard.

Quite frankly, Bill, I don't know why you keep harping on this tolerance
thing, even with all the explanations you have given.  You have posted in
the past to others, "you tune your way, and I'll tune mine."  So, likewise,
you speak your mind, but your mind doesn't speak for my mind when you say,
"we can all agree..."

As for the rest of your post, well, it's basically the same tune, yours.
Maybe it will be a hit someday.  One way or the other, it's really not
relevant in the world I experience, which may, or may not be, my loss.
However, I am glad for you there are others who are interested in your
endeavors.

Best to you and HT,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net