THATS IT I CAN"T WAISTE MORE BANDWIDTH

Pianosrv@aol.com Pianosrv@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 19:54:02 EST

In a message dated 2/9/98 9:48:05 AM, Bill Bremmer,,,,wrote:

<<
<<Bill,
 You need a mentor, and a shrink. >>

<<If someone came to show me how to tune an ET, you can bet I would end up
converting him to the ways of HT's.  I'd end up being his mentor and his
shrink.  Perhaps you should heed your own advice.>>

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin>>
Dear list,  I will defend my position and I promise I will waiste no more
bandwidth on this subject.

Bill Bremmer,

You need a mentor-- because you never learned that the customers wishes are
paramont.
To quote you  " The new conductor wanted ET to which I refused to give in so I
no longer tune for the symphony."

I don't care if that was the local pre-school symphony,,,,, if the conductor
wanted equal temperment than thats what you should have at least attempted to
provide.

You need a shrink because,--  I quote you again

"The high profile work is very stressful and I simply make more money
doing lower profile work. "

Im sure therapy could be a way for you to learn to cope with that stress .
And you could possibly address the notion of actually choosing lower profile
work ?

Now about HT, I am of the opinion that if we were to start tuning HT for all
types of music,  Pianists in general would soon be saying "boy there don't
seem to be many  good tooners around anymore".  I vote Keep HT with H music.

Tom Ayers
S,U,N,Y,
College of Fine & Performing Arts
New Paltz  NY