Piano Technicians Guild A440 Resolution-APOLOGY

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 18:48:50 EST

<< it just seems that when one tries to make a valid point about anything you
just have to have the last word. You can dish out the criticism but just can't
take it. I guess you just believe you have all the right answers and anything
anyone else says is just wrong. >>

Wrong again!   When I see the truth written on the list, I thank the writer
for the contribution.  When I see someone make a remark that I know from
knowledge and experience to be untrue or a common misconception, I point it
out.

You are free to delete mine or any other posts you want.  I'm deleting yours
because it contains no useful information, only an attempt to establish your
position in the "pecking order"  of those who wish to keep the flow of
information and commentary on this List at the very lowest common denominator.
When you write something worthwhile, I'll save it.

Bill