further clarification on query

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:43:16 -0600

Hi Gang,
	In my post I meant to have said that I have been tuning this piano since
she got it in the 70's.  It has only been in the last 10 years that it has
gotten sluggish from lack of anyone to play it regularly.  When she first
got it the piano played fine.  I have tuned it from her purchasing the
piano back then.  The piano is in a large well manicured home with no
humidity excesses.
Are you still going to stick with the vertigre solution and not with the
"play all the notes as much as possible till it does start working freely?"
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".