verdegris action parts

RIrvingbas@aol.com RIrvingbas@aol.com
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:46:43 EST

Hi list,

 I have been following the thread about sluggish action parts and installing
 player mechanisms. What is the opinion of the list as to rebushing versus
 replacing the parts. For instance, do you all find it better or easier to
 rebush and repin, or would you consider it too much bother and just replace
 the parts? I have used the Renner cloth in an assembly line fasion, and it
 seems to work well. Any thoughts at all on the subject? I’m sure a lot of you
 have been doing this kind of work for a lot longer than I have. Thanks in
 advance.

 Ray Irving