Fw: digital temps

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:15:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bill:

Bravo! This last post has got to be your very best. You really do care
about the direction we may be going. Everything was stated very positively.

I have really enjoyed Ed's CD. I can only play it on my computer, and it
is often playing while I am going thru the voluminous posts on pianotech.
I must confess that I cannot yet determine which tuning was used on which
piece. I was surprised to hear that the C#m minor sounds so clear and clean.
E Major is usually so virulent in the Well temperaments which I have used
to date. I suppose by the time I finish reading Ed's notes I will know about
which tunings were used.

Enjoy your trip.

Jim Coleman, Sr.