a different piano design...

THEOFONE@aol.com THEOFONE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:53:52 EST

In a message dated 2/15/98 5:36:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<<
 There are a number of problems facing the brave soul who first tries to
market a piano
 with a composite -- or whatever -- soundboard. Most of those problems will
have to do with
 convincing the technical community that they will really work. No matter that
this board
 may appear in the best sounding piano the world has ever seen.

       I agree with you Del        Do any of you remember the plastic
action????
                                                  We still say it doesnt
work!!!!!!!

                                                  Theodore Mamel RPT