pitch raising

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:14:58 -0600

I would agree with Ed Tomlinson as to giving every piano a chance to come
up to pitch if it can if the client understands in advance all the ifs,
ands, and wherefores that concern his future taking care of the instrument.
 Looks can be deceiving and many a time a very bad prospect comes up with
nary a complaint.  Thats where I get a lot of my excitement.  Do I need to
get a life?  I really believe that the uncertainess of what will happen is
part of this game to keep us emotionally involved in the quest to get all
the worlds pianos in tune.
Long live pitch raising!
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".