Touch weight and re-busing action centers

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:03:01 -0600

Jerry,

I recently did 2 sets of bushings and I used the Franklin liquid hide glue.
I used "regular" medium bushing cloth on one and on the other set I used the "premium" cloth.
The premium cloth was the better choice not only because of the quality but also the glue
doesn't bleed thru if you get just a little too much on the cloth. I used the teflon bushings
from Bill Spurlock. Great product. Good luck.

Greg Torres