Duo piano tuning -(Plug for the Performer Archive)

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:38:57 +0900

Dear Robert and List
Your post is wonderful material for the performer archive format!  Along
with others, I am constantly  learning, and grateful for new perspectives.
In the future, please consider utilizing the following format for similar
posts.  :^)  (Print, cutout, and tape to your wall for  reference).
Sincerely;
Garret Traylor
-------------------------(cut here)----------------------------------------

Would you like to share information about a piano artist you have worked
for?
Please consider using the following format as a guideline --

   * Subject line of E-mail: Performer Archive (artist name).
   * Body copy:
        o performer
        o performance date
        o location
        o special type or name of any instruments
        o piano serial number
        o temperament used
        o program notes
        o and any other details you would like to share.
        o edit your story to a modest length (one page preferred).

This will be a treasured thread for others to refer to in the future.  So
take a note pad along and take some brief notes during
your work day, then take a little time to put your thoughts, ideas,
narratives, tales, and yarns into words .... above all have
fun!!!  :^)

Example:
Subject: Performer archive: (Terrell, Shawn)
Mr. Shawn Terrell
October 11, 1996
Rosen Concert Hall, Appalachian State University Boone N.C.
Steinway Concert & Artist Piano
Serial #534
Well Temperament Thomas Young
Bach program: Sonatas...…