New european pianotech subscriber

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:28:35 -0600 (CST)

>...My name is Richard Jones
>
>... I do however find it very hard to read all the
>pianotech email. I now subscribe to the digest which does not seem to have
>helped my problem which is simply the quantity of information involved
>every day. Any ideas anyone ? Do members of the list also write to one
>another directly by email ?...
>Rich
>fiarich@compuserve.com

Greetings Rich.  Welcome to Pianotech.  You are not alone in keeping up
sometimes with the flow of pianotech email or the digest.  Given time, you
will be able to discern which subjects and/or authors you wish to read and
which ones are of no interest to you.

When that starts to happen, it becomes much easier to handle the flow.
Meanwhile, best of luck in making those decisions.  It's something everyone
one of us has had to do at one time or another.    And the subjects keep
changing all the time.

And yes, some members of the list do write to one another directly.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731