Part-timers again

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:42:45 EST

In a message dated 2/26/98 10:15:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jhunt@geocities.com writes:

<< I have no idea how PTG members in general feel
 about part-timers, but so far, everyone that I've met who were in the
 PTG has been very supportive and helpful. In short, I don't feel that
 I've been treated any differently than any other new member, full-time
 or part-time. >>
                     To Jerry Hunt
                      I also have mixed emotions about part timers,BUT  when
any technician, Guild or NON - Guild, Full or Part Time,  raises his (or her)
standard, I would hope that  it raises MINE and ALL other technicians
standards. GOOD LUCK when its time to re-classify!!!!!
                                                                  Theodore
Mamel RPT
                                                                    Pittsburgh
Chapter