POTTY AWARD

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 08:04:46 EST

et al;
 To begin the New Year off on a positive note I hereby announce the "No Annual
POTTY AWARD" winner and proclaim it to be (trumpet herald).......Mr. Les
Smith.
  Runners up are the unrecalcitrant duo of Mr. Stephen Birkett and Mr. Delwin
Fandrich, with honorable mention going to Mr. Ron Nossman (?) :-)
 Actually far more submissions were received for this than I expected and the
reasoning that accompanied same were very detailed in some instances.  My
thanks to all who responded.  While Mr. Les won ,it was not a unanimous vote
although he did collect more support than all the rest of the candidates
combined.

  After consultation, with my awards consultant, a suitable award has been
fashioned and will be winging it's way to Mr. Les upon it's completion.

  Les, congratulations on being chosen by your cyber peers to receive such a
dubious honor, in such a manner, so fraught with sometimes misunderstood
communications.  Your love of the subject and reluctance to state an
unalterable opinion shows in your work :-)

  List, I am sure that Mr. Smith will be happy to provide a description of his
award upon it's arrival.
  My best wishes to all for a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year.
Jim Bryant (FL)