To Bush, Perchance to Dream

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 12:34:49 -0600 (CST)

Hi Del,

Thanks for the information... mine sweepers huh? The water soluability of
the glue suprises me though. It seems like the dimensional stability with
humidity swings would be improved with a waterproof glue.

Plate bushings? Nah, that's what phenolic is for.

>Remember that this was originally written about 15 years ago. Since then I
spent some time working for the company. And,
>while I did learn a bit more about the details of how this pinblock
material was made, my opinion of the material and its
>suitability for use as a pinblock did not change very much for the
experience. Now, if I could just get plate bushings made
>out of this stuff... Ah, well...
>
>Happy New Year one and all.
>
>Del

 Ron Nossaman