..i am in amazement.. ...now amaze them back ...

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 13:56:37 -0500

Hi Phil --

Happy New Year!!  It's your turn to amaze those last minute customers and
tell them you will have to charge extra for holiday rates, all multiplied
by some hefty amount for rush-rates.  The final RATE will look
astronomical, but if they really want it that bad, they will pay for it.
Of course they will shop around for some other sucker, but if they come
back to you, you'd better have them cornered on your terms to make it worth
your while to interrupt your plans.  Been there ... done that ... and have
gotten paid for it.

Best --

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

> From: Phil Bondi <tito@peganet.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: ..i am in amazement..
> Date: Wednesday, December 24, 1997 11:23 AM
>
> ..here it is, 11:20AM EST Dec.24, otherwise known as Christmas Eve, and
I've