POTTY AWARD

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 16:19:08 -0600 (CST)

Hi Les,

Congratulations! This is one of those very few times in recorded history
where the old "You may have already won" ploy actually proved true. If you
had only realized you had entered, you could have gotten a haircut for the
award ceremony. %-) I'll be clearing out a spot on my bookshelf in
anticipation of volume one hitting the stands, although, if you'd rather
spend the time at the piano, I'll understand. Just, please, try to make time
to continue participation on the list. The rest of can use a little therapy
too you know.

P.S. Tell me the truth now, did you make any of that stuff up?

Best, Ron

At 09:42 PM 1/1/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Les Smith wrote:
>
>> Given the way my continuing health problems have impacted my ability to
>> function as either a tech or a pianist, it is certainly the best therapy I
>> could possibly have.
>
>Well, Les,
>
>If you're able to use the computer successfully, how about writing a book
>and/or contributing more to the Journal?  Your writings contain a wealth of
>knowledge and information that many of us will never be able to gain on our
>own.
>
>More than congratulations, we owe you sincere thanks for your willingness to
>share this information with us.
>
>Danny Moore (TX)

 Ron Nossaman