KIMBALL

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sat, 03 Jan 1998 20:57:44 -0600

Rogerio:

The piano is probably a "Whitney" made by Kimball. It is the bottom of
the Kimball line of verticals I believe. (not to say that Kimball ever
had any "top" of the line pianos....)  They were made without wires and
straps. Just do the best you can with it. I wouldn't bother installing a
set of wires and straps myself but if the customer is willing to pay you
and has some sentimental attachment to the instrument then figure out
what you want to charge and have fun. I would recommend getting a better
piano if the customer is any kind of player. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres