Mr. N.H.'s notice of vacation HUMOR

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 03 Jan 1998 13:16:39 -0700

Alright, list........ check this out.....

At 10:21 PM 1/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>
>Sunday morning I will be leaving for warmer climes, down south where
>they grow the best cegars and make the finest rums.
>
>I will be away for ten or so days so don't expect me to respond to
>inquiries until I return.
>
>I will most likely have some two to three hundred messages waiting and I
>will mostly likely delete whole threads unless they have my name in them
>so I will do a search.

Do A search???? Oh! That's right! Mail programs can do that!

I think that we have an opportunity here we can't pass up! Mr. H has left
himself open for this one, and I'm sure he'll enjoy!

IF YOU SEE THIS POST..... insert the name "Newton" somewhere in every post
you send for the next few days. Get it?

>Have fun and don't say anything interesting until I get back.
>
>Happy New Year All.

Guy

ps. If the whole idea offends you, don't participate. If you feel you need
to chastise me, don't forget to INSERT a NEWTON!
Guy

 Anyone Without a Sense of Humor Is At The Mercy of The Rest of Us.