No-Shows in the New Year

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 23:14:15 EST

<<"Do you make an effort to reschedule or do you wait for the customer to take

the initiative?">>

Zen;
 I wait fifteen minutes, leave a bill for a tuning, and forget about it until
I hear from the customer. The good customers will call quickly and/or pay the
bill, usually both, and the bad/not so good will do neither and you are better
off without them.
 I do not pursue payment of the original bill for the missed appt. in either
case. The only purpose of the bill is to let them know that I was there and
that I am due payment for services as requested by them.
  Get some audio book tapes and listen to a good book while you are waiting.
:-)
Jim Bryant (FL)