rib Crown

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:54:50 EST

<<"It is always good to keep in mind that concentration on details which are

insignificant to the whole of the problem is largely wasted effort. ">>

Frank;
  I think that we as a group and as individuals can get rather anal retentive
about "insignificant" details but.........there is the old saw about "for want
of a nail a shoe was lost, for want of a shoe a horse was lost, for want of a
horse a knight was lost, for want of a knight a battle was lost, for want of a
battle a crown was lost"........... and since the thread 'is' about crown I
suppose that this applies :-)
I reckon that we can ignore "insignificant" details as long as we are sure
they are "insignificant" huh?
Just a thought.
Jim Bryant (FL)