Refinishing

Tue, 06 Jan 1998 18:56:10 -0600

At 16:32 1/6/98 EST, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/6/98 2:40:09 PM, you wrote:
>
><<She has a Brambach 4'-8" grand.  1925 year . The finish is walnut and
>splotchy. Alligatored and cracking. " Prunish", and very "dry" faded
>looking.>>
>

>5. Restoration to original condition will be next to impossible due to the
>lack of replacement action parts.

******************

As luck would have it, I'm currently trashing out my horrible example
Brambach. (isn't that redundant?).  Keys have already been readied for use
as kindling (i.e. keytops and leads removed), but all else is there and
could be sent via garbage bag almost anywhere.

For a nominal fee, of course...

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College Music Technician	pno2ner@salamander.com
Decorah, Iowa 52101		Voice 	(319)-387-1204
				Fax	(319)-387-1076

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us; to see oursel's as others see us!
It wad some monie a blunder free us, and foolish notion. - Robert Burns