Kawai verticle damper problem? I'm stumped.

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 12:20:16 +0000

Hi List
    Forgive me please for a confusing nomenclature error in my last
post.  i said pedal rod when i should have said damper rod in the first
couple of words. Pedal rod is the vertical one that comes up from
trapwork. Nothing too new, (i lost my professional virginity soon after
i started tuning in about 1978, did it since many times including today
and likely will do it again).  Please forgive.  I was thinking too slow
and writing too fast and in the same post refer to true pedal rods also.
-Mike Jorgensen RPT