Doors Left Unlocked

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 03:16:01 -0500

>AR wrote:
><< for one will never enter a house unaccompanied.  I don't care if the door
>
>was left wide open.  Having a teenager, neighbor or house sitter/cleaner
>
>waiting to let me in is "legitimate."  Am I being overly cautious?

Color me paranoid but I am more uncomfortable being left alone with only a
teenager in the house than being there alone.  I have never had a speck of
trouble either way but I heard stories...  I usually ask that the customer
at least be there when I arrive and then I lock up on the way out.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (614) 593-1429