piano for sale

THEOFONE THEOFONE@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 02:56:22 EST

         What I want to know is if  a Guild RPT made that appraisal?????????
Does someone know??  I dont want to offend non-Guild people by that
statement,but for my own ethics, I want to know!! Do we have anyone in the
Houston area that does know?????? If someone in that area has the time, and
the call is free, find out!
 Is there any way that it could be a typo? 32K for $320.00??
           This complaint may sound,and very well may be, stupid!! But this
OUR buisness, and for the record, I will be greatly offended if anyone in the
piano buisness made this appraisal, Guild member, non-Guild technician, or
piano dealer alike.
My only other idea of such a ludicrious appraisal is that they included the
heavy bag of GOLD DUBLOONS with it!
                                                      Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                       Pittsburgh Chapter
PS By the way, I am familiar with the Naugyhide covered Wurlitzer with 2 piece
sides that came apart. When this happens, the keyboard floats,and it is very
hard to align and repair properly