Doors Left Unlocked

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 01:12:31 -0600

List, Les & Zen,

I think that depends on the attitude of the neighborhood.  I frequently
have customers leave either the back door unlocked or leave the key under
the mat.  They also leave my check on the music desk.  This also relates to
the thread of getting stiffed/no-show for tunings.  I don't bill
individuals.  (Commercial accounts, yes.)  Money when it's tuned or it
doesn't get tuned.  (Keeps me from having to "hunt" down my money.)  Of
course I'm about 90 miles east of Houston in a bleak little coastal town.
If I lived in Bartlett's neighborhood, I wouldn't leave the doors unlocked
either.

Danny Moore (TX)