Low Humidity Best?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 22:20:51 -0600

I thought that since the piano was built at around 40%, drying it too far
beyond that would shrink the wood and risk glue joint failure.  I never dry
the older pianos in Louisiana past 48%.

Question:  At what humidity level does metal rust significantly?

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net