piano for sale

JElving JElving@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:35:34 EST

In a message dated 98-01-08 01:24:59 EST, Del Fandrich wrote:

<< What I really want to know is WHO DID THE APPRAISAL? And did they get paid
for it? That took either a great deal of gall or
 ignorance. Take your pick.

Mayhaps no one appraised it. I myself have gone out and appraised pianos, PSO
POS types, given them a death warrant, and then seen them advertised in the
paper as *recently appraised* with some exorbatant (for that piano) price on
them. Funny how an appraisal gives the customer the right to place their own
value on the piano and advertise the way they do.

John Elving, RPT
San Leandro, CA
JElving@aol.com

ps - By the way, Del, I don't think it's so much a lot of gall, but more like
the bladder!